Within the Robotics Business Unit, Hamilton develops and produces pipetting robots for the automation of liquid handling processes; from standard solutions to highly complex systems that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. Our customers come from a wide range of research and development backgrounds. This ranges from the pharmaceutical and food industries, all the way to cell and DNA research.
Within Robotics, there exists a diverse range of career opportunities: from mechanical engineering to software development, and from application specialization to product management or market segment management. Whether it's in the technical, scientific, or financial field, we offer limitless opportunities for professional development.
Learn more about our liquid handling systems here: https://www.hamiltoncompany.com/automated-liquid-handling
Are you interested? Then please apply online by clicking on the "Apply" button. There you will also find our contact details for any queries.
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.
- Manage projects for application-based solutions developed on our liquid handling platforms
- Lead the project teams and coordinate the internal resources in a matrix organization
- Create, monitor and update the project development plan, schedule, development budget, risks and product requirements
- Apply her/his scientific and technical expertise to monitor and achieve the project scope, cost, schedule and quality targets
- Identify and coordinate the project stakeholders and define the project communication strategy
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Perform project closure and execute a smooth product handover to the Product Care team.
- Optimize and improve internal processes
- Travel (approximately 20%) to meet and coordinate any possible project team member located outside Bonaduz
- Master or PHD degree in a scientific or technology-orientated field
- Project management certification (e.g. PMI-PMP, IPMA Level C) and/or requirement engineering knowledge (e.g. IREB) are strongly preferred
- Experience in working with project managements tools, such as Microsoft Project Professional and Jira, is considered a plus
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in laboratory automation or life sciences industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project disciplines simultaneously, such as hardware, software, manufacturing processes and quality affairs
- Loyal and charismatic personality with a positive attitude, sense of humor, multi-cultural team player with a problem solving spirit and long-term visions
Before applying, we recommend you to check our tips on
for a successful application and to ensure your application file is complete. We expect you to hand in cover letter as well as graduation certificates (diplomas) and evidence of professional experience (reference letters, if available)."