For our international medical partner, Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Innovation Manager with focus on Knowledge Management for one year with option for extension.
Roche Diagnostics Solutions (RDS) is the market leader in the In-Vitro Diagnostics business. Within that ecosystem, Research & Early Development is the home for early research activities and plays an integral role in rapidly delivering innovation in discovery and specific customer area needs. For the business to remain competitive in the future, a dedicated management of innovation and knowledge is of central importance.
As an Innovation Manager with the focus on Knowledge Management, your main responsibility will be to support the implementation of strategies to effectively capture, organize, and share knowledge within the organization. You will play a crucial role in facilitating the flow of information and expertise across teams and departments, ultimately enabling employees to make informed decisions and drive innovation.
- Support the development and maintenance of comprehensive knowledge management systems that support the organization's goals and objectives
- Identify, collect, and organize relevant knowledge assets, such as best practices, case studies, and lessons learned, in a structured manner
- Support the maintenance of knowledge sharing platforms, tools, and processes to ensure easy access to information and foster collaboration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify knowledge gaps and develop strategies to address them
- Implement knowledge capture techniques, including interviews, surveys, and workshops, to capture tacit knowledge from subject matter experts
- Develop and deliver training programs to promote knowledge sharing and ensure employees are equipped with the necessary skills to effectively use the knowledge management system
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of knowledge management initiatives, and continuously improve processes to enhance knowledge sharing and utilization
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, and make recommendations for their adoption within the organization
- Education as a scientist (biologist, biochemist, chemist, physicist or a similar degree), ideally with a doctorate and at least 1 year of experience in the life science industry OR a Masters with at least 3-5 years experience in the life science industry Other role-relevant fields of education (Knowledge Management, Information Science, Business Administration) will be considered when coupled with at least 5-7 years experience in the life science industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address knowledge gaps
- Ability to quickly understand complex tasks and translate them into something easy to execute
- Interested in operationalizing processes and handling complex data sets
- Highly skilled networker with high emotional intelligence, a neutral process-focused mindset and the ability to establish strong and trusting relationships across many management levels
- Be flexible, creative, self-motivated and result oriented, learning new things (content, technologies, processes, methods, etc.) is second nature
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team with many interfaces
- Profound Project Management skills, centered around communication and connection (methodologies, tools, mindsets). Experience managing DANCE (dynamic, ambiguous, non-linear, complex and emergent) projects especially in the research space preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Nice to Haves
- Proficiency in knowledge management tools and platforms and familiarity with data management principles and practices is an advantage
- Experience with AI and LLM is a plus
- German skills
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pharma + Chemie + Life Science