At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people's lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé Health Science Switzerland
Act. Rate: 60% to 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
As a "(Junior) Brand Manager", you will develop & drive strong plans to grow the Acute Care and Peadiatric businesses of NHS Switzerland.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a (Junior) Brand Manager
- Develop and execute brand plan incl. budget and track and monitor the performance
- Develop marketing- and communication material to ensure Healthcare Professionals' and patients' satisfaction and loyalty
- Track and analyze sales development, identify and react on trends
- Establish and maintain good and efficient relationship between internal and external partners / colleagues
- Build solid relationships with Global Team and supports internal NHS teams with deep knowledge on clinical / enteral nutrition
- Managing all logistic and administrational tasks to ensure product availability on time and in adequate quantity
What will make you successful
- BsC in (clinical) nutrition
- Previous experience in treating patients in a hospital setting as a strong asset
- 2-5 years' experience in product- and brand management, ideally in the medical nutrition area would be a plus
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and built up important key relationships for both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about Medical Nutrition
- Fluent in English & German, French as a plus