You have a strong interest in Pharma? And you have experience in Sales and/or Marketing? Then this could be the position for you.
Who needs your support?
As a talented individual, who thrives in our client's performance- and trust-driven environment, you can reach your career goals. In this modern environment, you are encouraged to share your insights and work collaboratively.
- Drive optimal usage of gyno-oncology products around the Zurich area by effectively communicating their value proposition
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of two products and the company image. Engage and develop all relevant customers in the territory, leveraging digital and face-to-face channels, targeting customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs. Contribute to the development of local brand strategy plans
- Effectively use the CRM system for communication and documentation purposes and to strategically analyze the market and prioritize necessary action. Additionally, you update and improve target audience segmentation
- Take leadership in developing the region by creating and implementing a Business Plan with inputs from the medical counterpart. Accurately plan commercial meetings or events utilizing available resources to deliver activities that drive sales and high impact
- Responsible for the execution of tactical plans and management of brand budget and by working closely with Marketing, Sales and Medical Affairs as well as Legal. Ensure all activities are executed within high ethical standards and the applicable legal requirements and regulations are met.
- University degree or other education in life science/ health care
- Good understanding of/ Experience in oncology
- 3 years as a local therapeutic specialist/sales representative or brand manager in the pharmaceutical industry. Proven experience working in a compliant manner always acting by relevant regulations and applicable laws
- SHOG or equivalent certification
- Driver's license, digital affinity and the ability and desire to work and travel as appropriate in a field-based, both virtual and face-to-face role
- Native German and good English and French skills
Bonus based on company performance
Access to healthcare programs