A pharmaceutical laboratory working in specialty and biotechnology areas
reinforces its team and is hiring a
Maternity replacement - Temporary assignment until end August 2024
TRB Chemedica, an international Swiss pharmaceutical Group, active in over 70 countries. In over 43 years we became a major player in manufacturing and distribution of innovative therapeutic solutions in ophthalmology, rheumatology and neurology. Entrepreneurial and people oriented, TRB Chemedica has been developing a corporate culture where autonomy, trust and innovation are real forces for professional growth.
Geneva’s head office steers the overall commercial, marketing and logistic activities while the scientific department takes care of new product development and clinical trials.
Reporting to the Sales, Licensing and Marketing Director, you guarantee the credibility of the scientific information supplied by the company and you are responsible of the Medical Affairs activities at the headquarters.
- Manage and respond to medical enquiries coming from our subsidiaries, distribution partners, healthcare professionals, and patients
- Conduct literature searches on various scientific/medical topics to support marketing and commercial activities
- Perform competitor analyses and prepare scientific arguments to differentiate our products from the competition
- Write an internal newsletter aiming at communicating scientific evidence and marketing activities of the group
- Review and approve promotional material, including brochures and product monographs, prepared globally and nationally
- Ensure compliance with our internal Code of Conduct and follow international best practices in the interactions with healthcare professionals
- Prepare and deliver scientific presentations on our therapeutic areas in view of symposia, distributor meetings, and trainings of new partners or collaborators
- Prepare and review scientific publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts) reporting new scientific data
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and medical experts
- Occasionally travel to actively participate to scientific congresses and workshops
- Master degree in life sciences (e.g., biochemistry, biology, pharmacy), PhD, PharmD or MD is a plus
- Experience in Medical Affairs (Medical Science Liaison, Medical Advisor, Medical Information) is highly beneficial
- Strong ability to understand, interpret, communicate, and present scientific information (especially clinical data) clearly and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and French
- Strong interpersonal skills, close attention to details, high level of precision and accuracy
- Aptitude to work both independently and within an interdisciplinary team
- Strong ability to multi-task and can-do attitude
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office as well as in medical databases and search engines (e.g., EndNote or other reference management software, Pubmed)