HaslerRail AG is proud of its more than 130-years tradition in the field of railway technology. We are the world leader in on-board electronics for railway vehicles with a steadily growing product portfolio. All over the world, the name HaslerRail is synonymous for Swiss quality in the railway market. The head office of HaslerRail AG is located in Bern. For our branch office in TURGI AG, that is responsible for the development of high-quality visualization solutions for the railway industry, we are seeking to hire (immediately or by arrangement) a dynamic and motivated (f,m,d)
Visualization Solutions for Railway Industry
In this interesting position we are looking for a Software Engineer focused on the software development and the technical project management of basic integrity and safety relevant products for the railway industry. You will focus on the embedded software development from software requirement definition, to implementation, integration and testing. You will be part of our R&D team and be responsible for the development of new products and optimize and maintain our existing product portfolio through the full product lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities:
- Embedded software development, integration, testing and documentation (according to Basic Integrity or up to SIL-2 of the CENELEC standard EN50128)
- Embedded programming of the System Controller Firmware, Bootloader, Operating System, Production Software and Production Test Software, mainly in C and C++
- Technical project management of the software development projects (agile software development)
- Support Customers, Sales and Project Management concerning our solutions and its adaptations
Our ideal candidate (f,m,d):
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- C and C++ programming skills and experience with embedded Linux kernel and user space programming
- Experience in development of safety relevant software (EN50128) and in cyber security (IEC 62443)
is an advantage
- Good communication skills, result oriented and strong sense of teamwork and flexibility
- Speaks fluently German and English (any other language is a plus)
The door to a fascinating job environment, focused on technology, teamwork, communication and innovation is open to you. An interesting and versatile field of activities, as well as advanced working conditions and a motivated team are awaiting you.
Have we aroused your curiosity with this interesting job offer? If so, then we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your complete CV and related documents as soon as possible to the above mentioned address.