Qualified Applicants Should Possess:
• Minimum three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred.
• A background in Silver Service and Butler Service.
• Knowledge of fine wine and spirits.
• Polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset.
• Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
• Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
• Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
• Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
• Have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
• Show discretion of confidential information.
• Home in the region of Geneva is essential.
• Excellent command of English, French an asset.
• Kindly note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
• Applicants must have the right of abode within the European Union.