Interesting challenges await you on the way of realizing our vision
- Supporting product launches and our clinical-scientific strategy by organizing international collaboration with expert clinicians (research funding, pre-launch phase, round tables, clinical recommendations) in-line with legal & compliance aspects
- Identification of potential market advantages, KOL network development and expansion
- Supporting our affiliates in planning and conducting clinical activities with medical devices
- Managing Material Transfer Agreements: review, contract, annual feedback, follow-up
- Natural sciences or medical / dental degree
- Experience in clinical research with medical devices, project management, KOL- Management & product launches
- Outstanding communication skills, collaborative personality, agile mindset
- Team player in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in English and German (English mother tongue an advantage)
- Willingness to travel
Our motivated team looks forward to working with you in a modern, dynamic environment with international flair.
We look forward to receiving your completed electronic application.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Andrea Mazenauer, Human Ressources (Click to send email) or Verena Vermeulen, Group Lead Clinical Marketing (Click to send email)