Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager, Distributor Markets & Supply Chain Projects located in Zug, Switzerland!
This position will sit on the leadership team of the Consumer Health Supply Chain Finance organization, driving key process and performance improvements as well as provide leadership to the distributor markets run from Zug ($134MM NTS). The role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work closely with commercial and supply chain leaders across the EMEA region!
Senior Finance Manager, Distributor Markets & Supply Chain Projects (f/m/d), Req.: 2206036032W, Zug, Switzerland
- Act as official representative of Swiss legal entity in providing leadership to distributor markets, ensuring compliance with tax model, and agreeing contractual terms for Distributor relationships. Review and implement distributor contracts & control pricing & other commercial conditions
- Collaborate with Tax team on model oversight, implementing agreed remediation plans if deviations from intended processes are identified and handle accounts receivable owed by Distributors
- Lead monthly reviews with business development leads and business partner with the Zug commercial team & Senior Commercial Director Vogue on business restructuring projects, as well as leading the Duty Free business and Biafine distributors
- Manage SOX controls and maintain a robust internal control environment
- Partner with EMEA MAKE Finance Director in creating and driving critical metrics by site & coordinating sophisticated target setting and performance metrics, as well as undertake manufacturing site competitive analysis & provide decision support on key network decisions in partnership with the EMEA MAKE Excellence Director
- Support Senior Finance Director, Supply Chain EMEA on End-to-End Supply Chain projects & other ad hoc projects, driving continuous improvements.
- Lead a team of two analysts
Qualifications - External
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA, CMA or other financial certification
- Proven experience in a multinational company, ideally with exposure to distributor set-ups/contract management & experience with SAP.
- Strong compliance focus with experience of handling SOX controls
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills together with intellectual curiosity and a continuous improvement approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluency in English required