EFG Bank is the Swiss private banking subsidiary of EFG International. Headquartered in Zurich, it has an international network spanning Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America, and manages assets for private clients all over the world. The bank’s services comprise asset management and investment counselling, investment funds, securities brokerage, estate planning and a full array of banking services. EFG Bank offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
- Serve Turkish clients within the Group risk management framework and guidelines acting in fully compliance with legal requirements and with external regulations, ensuring them a professional service;
- Advice to Turkish clients through a structured process oriented to their life cycle;
- Client portfolios management and monitoring;
- Quality check on clients’ operations;
- Participation in initiatives dedicated to promote Bank image in the targeted Turkish markets;
- Increase the level of client’s profitability by offering the right products and services;
- Perform KYC/AML due diligence on Turkish clients;
- Comply with the Code of Conduct and all internal regulations (e.g. Cross Border, AML, Clear & Clean Desk Policy,…);
- Ensure in the area of responsibility compliance of all activities with the principles defined in the Risk Management Framework and the Risk Appetite Framework;
- Ensure to fulfill roles and responsibilities (if relevant) defined in the Internal Control Policy regarding First, Second and Third Line of Defense.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Private Banker focused on Turkish clientele/market;
- Currently responsible for a book of UHNWI private & institutional Turkish clients. Minimum book volume: CHF 200M;
- Good knowledge of Compliance, AML topics, Cross Border regulations, especially for Turkish clients;
- Good knowledge of financial products;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset;
- Fluent Turkish and English as a must;
- Extensive network in Turkey and deep knowledge of Turkish culture.
Geneva - Switzerland
Click to send email