Well-established private banking institution in Geneva, as well as good global reach. A boutique with significant and growing assets under management. They offer traditional, as well as complex, bespoke private banking services to its high net worth clients. A strong share-holder, solid balance sheet behind. A working environment that would suit a flexible, open, hard-working, entrepreneurial person, happy to come to the office every day, for this very rare "farmer banker" job! Excellent career evolution path for hungry, keen, young, stable person, who understands "this new age/new era" in private banking.
Could this be your new job for 2024?!
If you work today as a Senior Relationship Manager farmer and are comfortable on investments, this could be a broad, varied role within a smaller structure. The position is coming in as an experienced relationship manager (farmer). Day to day, you will maintain the client base as well as advise them on financial products/investment opportunities for their portfolios. As this is a small office, where everyone helps each other. With 2 assistants in the team, you may still at times have to take on one or two more administrative tasks relating to account-opening or a payment etc. (This is not a hunter role). You are able to sit with the client, to discuss with them the investments seriously, to work closely with the Advisory team (based in another office abroad) and be credible and challenge them etc - an experienced, mature, capable, reliable person who knows the Business.
- University or Masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8-10 years'++ experience as a relationship manager farmer/mid-level to senior banker (maintenance banker, not hunter)
- Swiss experience is a must; "direct private client" experience (international exposure); stable career path
- Strong technically - CWMA Certified strongly preferred
- An independent, autonomous person who is also a team player and able to get on with everyone whether more senior or more junior
- Strong product and investment knowledge - able to also to present investment proposals to clients (non-discretionary/advisory) - a must - to include derivatives, structured products, funds, private markets etc
- Excellent attention to detail and strong on administration and compliance
- You are an unflappable, experienced, entrepreneurial person, at ease within a global brand but as part of a small office
- You are hungry, keen to learn and can take good good initiative and think outside the box with energy and drive
- An open-minded and flexible and happy to "muck-in" and help out + a positive mind-set
- Able to commit to a busy, full-time job; at ease in a small structure (no home office) - front office open until 18.30 daily
- Ideally a short notice period and able to start ASAP for this permanent contract
- Swiss residency preferred but not essential; frontalier OK
#relationshipmanagement #investmentadvisory #productsandinvestments #relationshipmanager #privatebanking #swissprivatebanking #portfoliomanagement