Senior / Assistant Manager (all genders), Financial Services Audit - Geneva/Zurich
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Our purpose as audit and assurance professionals is building trust and confidence in business and protecting the public interest. Audit quality has never been more critical for stakeholders, people and society.
Together with your future colleagues, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse national and international clients. You will be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff and enjoying exceptional learning. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services, learn a lot about people and businesses and get a lot of responsibility at this level of your career.
How you can make an impact
You will be:
- involved in providing auditing and assurance services to our portfolio of international and local banking and securities firm clients.
- leading execution of the financial and regulatory audit and audit teams during the fieldwork at clients, managing and coaching junior team members.
- interacting directly with senior management of the audit team and audit clients to discuss audit observations and recommendations for improvement.
- working on complex financial areas, including goodwill, loan loss provisioning, trading and financial investments/ financial instrument valuations and consolidations under international and local GAAP
- working on regulatory areas such as anti-money laundering, organisation and internal control, client and market conduct, risk management, solvency and liquidity, consolidated supervision.
- supporting and strengthening the continued training and development of our growing audit team.
- given the opportunity to show your leadership and talent to build new client relationships and attract new business.
Who we are looking for
- have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and started your curriculum to become a Swiss Certified Public Accountant or are interested in doing so
- have two to four years of external audit experience, ideally in a Big4 environment
- have practical experience with accounting such as OR, IFRS and US GAAP and FINMA regulatory requirements for banks
- are a resilient team player, working independently, efficiently and solution-oriented
- enjoy working as part of a team and your experience with customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you
- communicate confidently in English, as well as French (Geneva) or German (Zurich). Any further language is an advantage.
- work independently and are motivated by new challenges. You are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and like taking on new responsibilities.
- are driven to play an active role in the continuous transformation of the audit by further improving the level of assurance, data and audit insights and efficiency of delivery.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Geneva or Zurich offices. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Kirsten at Click to send email
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 433