Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 130,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
DePuySynthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuySynthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment.
- Supports the Clinical Lead for administrative and organizational tasks
- Administrative contract and invoice management
- Clinical Payment Coordinator for assigned Clinical Studies and vendor payments
- Support new contractor onboarding e.g., administer interviews with vendor(s) and related administrative tasks
- Support the development of presentations, reports, and meeting minutes
- Support the planning and organization of internal & external meetings
- Booking & management of business travel and expense reports
Who we are looking for:
- Commercial degree or equivalent education
- Experience as an administrative assistant (min. 2-4 yrs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellence in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, SharePoint in particular)
- Fluent in English and German
This job based in Zuchwil, Switzerland will initially be limited to December 2023. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!