Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to a Vice President and other Group Leaders and colleagues in Johnson & Johnson Law Department. Support includes, but is not limited to, meeting planning, travel arrangements, calendar management, expense reporting, and purchase orders. Responsibilities may vary depending on staff supported and special projects/responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Complex and highly fluid calendar coordination, including scheduling and arranging meetings with multiple internal and external partners
- Assist with travel as needed (e.g., ground, hotel, air reservations, etc.)
- Process expense reports
- Prepares and maintains documents of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Management of team office supplies and equipment.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned to support the team and associated activities.
Who we are looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in current technology platforms, including Office 365 ? One Drive, Teams, Zoom, SharePoint, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, and Word
- Has experience with J&J technology platforms: Concur Expense, Concur Travel, AskGS, e-Marketplace, and Aravo (highly preferred)
- Thinks analytically, exercises good judgment, and discretion
- Shows the ability to communicate optimally and articulately with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to independently handle and respond to multiple priorities and shifting demands while maintaining the sense of urgency and intensity that the office requires
- Under minimal guidance, prioritize across multiple critical activities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with perseverance and integrity in a very dynamic environment
- Fluency in English and German
This role based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited to 1 year with the option for an extension. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!