(Assistant) Manager DPP Audit – IFRS/FER Standards
Do you have a passion for solving accounting issues and are you looking for a challenging position in a multinational company? Our IFRS Standards group is looking for highly motivated individuals to join their team. We are committed to supporting the quality of KPMG's professional services.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support our clients and engagement teams on IFRS and Swiss GAAP FER (FER) related matters
- Analyze IFRS and FER issues and respond to IFRS and FER technical consultations
- Participate in internal technical networks
- Review financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS and FER
- Participate in the development and presentation of internal and external IFRS training sessions and workshops
- As an IFRS specialist, you will also have the opportunity to take on roles on audit clients preparing their consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
This is what makes you successful
- Audit or accounting background and Swiss certified public accountant (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with audits of IFRS consolidated financial statements of (listed) companies in industry or financial services sector
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS and preferably FER
- Proficient communication skills in English; German and/or French are a strong asset
- Convincing personality with strong relationship building ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Dedicated team player, who is committed to quality and able to work independently
We offer a range of generous benefits designed to help you thrive with us and benefit for life. Discover them below.
KPMG as an employer
The Department of Professional Practice (DPP) provides high quality technical and specialist accounting expertise and advice to teams for all functions. DPP also covers regulatory training and education of our teams and further develops the technical and methodological capabilities across the firm. DPP Audit Corporates in Switzerland is a team of experienced accounting and auditing professionals, who are Swiss certified public accountants with auditing backgrounds. We are committed to supporting the quality and effectiveness of KPMG's professional services.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
+41 58 249 68 61