Junior Assistant Project Management
permanent, 60 - 100%
Start: to be defined / as soon as possible
Every day, billions of people encounter Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility, and more. Our technologies are in your smartphone, solar panels, diapers, lipstick, banknotes, the foods you eat, and the vehicles you drive. We strive to create innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe, and sustainable solutions.
As a Junior Assistant Project Management (all genders), you will be supporting the Program Manager E-CAD and PPM (Project & Portfolio Management). You will coordinate several project related tasks, in order to create the basis for the future roll-out of the E-CAD system.
It's a great opportunity to gain project management experience and to grow step by step.
Become a member of our Team now!
- Support the Program Manager in various project related tasks
- Collecting and supporting the definition of requirements for the future M2M (Market-to-Market) E-CAD system
- Understanding the current use and process of E-CAD systems group-wide
- Assist designing the project structure and targets
- Coordinating, organizing and preparing workshops
- Supporting the evaluation of different systems in collaboration with ITP
- Drive the implementation plan forward
- Aligning the integration of related processes, e.g. Project Execution and existing E-CAD
- Degree in Engineering, Automation or equivalent
- Ability in understanding customer needs
- Analytical and methodical, problem-solving and solution-oriented skills
- Very good communications and negotiation skills
- Innovative, flelxible, convincing qualities, capable to "think outside of the box"
- Positive and winning personality
- Readiness to travel from time to time
- Project Management Know-How
- Experience on E-CAD, machine electronics and/or plant automation
- International Company, Modern Work Environment, Personal Development, Profit-sharing
- Resume, Letter of Interest, Diplomas and Certificates, Testimonials
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).