Our Deloitte Legal team is looking for you!
Our Deloitte Legal team provides a broad range of advice to national and international clients in a number of areas, focusing mainly on corporate, M&A transaction, commercial, employment and digital law. Do you want to provide high quality advice to demanding clients on complex legal questions? Then we are the right company for you.
At Deloitte, you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Deloitte Legal team, we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
How you can make an impact
- Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients on multidisciplinary advisory projects in a wide range of legal topics.
- You will support the Deloitte Legal team in providing high quality legal advice to our clients with regard to all commercial, M&A, corporate, employment or digital law matters, work often directly with our tax, consulting and transaction advisors as well as auditors, and coordinate the smooth implementation between the client, the involved Deloitte advisors and external parties or authorities.
- Be in charge of supporting or drafting contracts, legal research on a broad range of matters and providing legal advice to national and international clients mainly focusing on corporate and commercial law, M&A and employment law.
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum and the possibility to stay long-term.
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed your master’s degree in Swiss law and are ideally admitted to the bar in Switzerland (Attorney-at-law).
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network.
- You are eager to learn and develop, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work independently, efficiently and solution oriented.
- You have attention to detail, are a skilled user of MS Office applications and the ability to analysis complex problems as well as develop and communicate solution options
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Are you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural team of 23 employees. We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: In our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our office in Zurich – we are looking forward to meeting you.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society.
Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,600 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, an inclusive and supportive environment where you can be your best self and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible and hybrid working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes as well as many opportunities to connect, collaborate and learn.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change
or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at E-Mail schreiben
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 13389