Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Sennheiser, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
All applicants are welcome, as this position can be filled all around Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK or in Switzerland).
- Provide subject matter expertise to the business
- Maintain records of data processing activities
- Conduct data protection impact assessments when necessary
- Ensure data protection compliance
- Raise awareness and train the business in data protection matters
- Act as data protection go-to-person
- Report to the Global Head of Compliance and Data Privacy and interact with local functional champions
- University degree in law or similar as well as a certification as European Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E); further certifications such as CIPP/C, CIPP/US, CIPM/CIPT are advantageous
- At least 3 years of experience in working in data protection matters
- Ability to understand and apply data protection laws
- Understanding of and experience in information technologies and data security
- Ability to identify data protection related issues and risks
- Good understanding of the business as well as the ability to work with all levels within the business
- Open-minded, determined, and stress resistant person with high integrity and ethical standards
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level: 100%.
Marcel Huber, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01