The Estée Lauder Companies was founded in 1946 and is considered the market leader in skin care, make-up, fragrances and hair care. In Switzerland, Estée Lauder Companies is represented by the following brands: Estée Lauder, Clinique, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, La Mer, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Origins, Bumble & Bumble and many more.
In our Digital Commerce Marketing team at our head office in Zurich, we are looking for a
As a member of the E-retail team, you will:
- Be responsible for the 360° campaigns of the Estée Lauder Companies brands with our e-retailers: Define trade plans with the brands (within a defined budget), agreement with the e-retailers and implementation.
- Create all assets (main messages, online banners, newsletters, social media posts, paid campaigns) in 4 languages DE / FR / IT / ENG
- Analyze your campaigns and measure them through KPIs, understanding what was successful / what was not
- Product management for our online brands: Forecasting, planning, analysis of the product portfolio
- Point of contact for our regional team on all things product management for your brands
- Make sure Estée Lauder Companies is the preferred partner of our retailers in Switzerland
- Monitor the best practices of our competitors
What you bring
- Marketing studies and / or first work experience in online or marketing
- A sense of how to set priorities and make the right business decisions
- A high affinity for numbers, data and reportings
- “Hands-on" personality with an organized, structured way of working
- Distinct independence and personal responsibility, assertiveness with team spirit
- Fluent in German and English, French a plus
This is what you can look forward to
- A dynamic work environment with entrepreneurial spirit and flat hierarchy
- Work with the diverse brands of the Estée Lauder Companies in the areas of Make-up, Skin Care, Hair Care & Fragrance
- A wide range of attractive benefits, 5 weeks vacation, good social benefits
- A quick assumption of responsibility and the opportunity to develop your potential
- A positive working atmosphere with a cooperative partnership and an appreciative and recognizing company culture
Does this role sound like your perfect next challenge? Don't wait - apply now!