Are you ready for an IT job that will make you happy, and for an employer that will make your dreams come true? If you furthermore enjoy creating clever, attractive and engaging apps that everybody (you, us, clients, stakeholders and end users) will love, then Accenture is just the place for you: We're a global hub of innovation - a leading technology center, creative agency and business/management consultancy all in one! Join a highly motivated international and interdisciplinary team, enrich our vibrant ecosystem with your fresh ideas, and work on fascinating projects for top clients from all industries. At Accenture, competitive advantages don't just happen. We make them happen. Ready to upgrade your career?
Your daily work
- Within an experienced team of software architects, you'll create holistic end customer experiences - in other words: You'll develop custom iOS mobile apps tailored to the clients' individual requirements and needs.
- More specifically, after running a thorough requirement analysis, you'll design, build, and run modern and diverse iOS applications (or come up with ingenious new features for existing ones). This you'll do in close collaboration with cross-functional teams of developers, designers, quality engineers and other stakeholders.
- This means you'll be involved all along the agile software development lifecycles and regularly engage in constructive meetings with colleagues and clients.
- Last but not least, you'll share your knowledge and ideas with the team to broaden the collective skill horizon. With the asset of your knowledge and personality, we'll become even better at what we love to do best!
Who you are
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in informatics, computer science, software engineering, or similar field.
- You display solid proficiency in building iOS mobile apps with Objective-C or Swift, at least some knowledge of iOS development best practices and design patterns, and an interest in the industry's latest trends and developments; some experience with common libraries and frameworks would be a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and either German, French, or Italian.
- You have a strong focus on customer service and efficient solutions.
What we offer
- Work where you're needed - at one of Accenture's locations, remotely, or at a client site
- Exciting employee events
- A diverse and inclusive work culture
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Compensation for overtime
Life at Accenture
In this role, you'll be part of Accenture Song. With empathy, creativity, and technology, we help our clients grow in the digital realm. We bring together talented individuals from design, technology, communication, marketing, and strategy to create solutions that inspire and contribute to a better world.
The Accenture culture: Here, YOU are the catalyst for change
Your unique combination of skills, personality, and aspirations sets you apart. When distinct talents, strengths, and perspectives merge, the result is nothing short of extraordinary: ideas that propel the world forward. This is we champion diversity and personal development at Accenture. Create a working environment where you truly thrive; with responsibilities that resonate deeply; with a workload that is perfectly aligned with your capabilities; and methods that are tailored to your objectives. How you wish to connect, further your development, and personally evolve rests in your hands. This is your career. We are mere facilitators, helping you shape it exactly as you envision.
Any questions? Please connect with us at Write an email or +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to meeting you!