We are growing rapidly and creating new positions. Our Research & Development department in Solothurn is looking for an experienced and committed personality as a
Test Development Engineer | 80 - 100%
Ref. No. 6533
Location: Solothurn, Burgdorf | Hybrid
Join a rapidly growing company and help shaping the future of our groundbreaking medical technology solutions.
Your main tasks
- Develops, extends and maintains our automated test frameworks for embedded software.
- Create an abstraction layer between tests and devices under test
- Design, enhance and build up electro-mechanical test benches.
- Collaborate with software test engineers and the software test manager on automation topics.
- Ensure the qualified status and the safe operation of the automated test frameworks
- Strong technical and engineering background to address the automation challenges
- At least 2 years of experience as a software engineer, 5 years or more preferred
- Familiarity with software best practices such as clean codes, SOLID, design patterns
- Good knowledge of Java 1.8 (additionally one of C, C++, C#) and willingness to become proficient with SpringBoot 2.7.7 framework, IntelliJ dev environments, PKI.
- Use of tools like Maven, Spring, Git, Cucumber, Appium, Selenium etc.
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language, preferably python
- Understanding of Bluetooth (Advertising, pairing, bonding, GATT-Profile considered a plus )
- Familiarity with DevOps, especially CI/CD pipelines and Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of microcontroller platforms, ability to read and understand HW schematics.
- Understands the concepts of software testing
- Experience in a regulated environment (IEC 62304, GAMO et. al. is a plus)
Ypsomed - making the treatment of chronic diseases possible
More than 2,000 employees worldwide develop and produce injection and infusion systems for self-medication with the Ypsomed Group. We are a successful, rapidly growing, family-owned company headquartered in Burgdorf (CH) with various production sites and subsidiaries around the world. With our market-leading products and solutions, we enable people all over the globe to self-treatment. Despite chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity, or certain types of cancer, they are provided with the greatest possible quality of life.
Human Resources Expert Recruiting
+41 (0) 34 424 28 64
Your future place of work