Assistant to Managing Director Die Casting
Start: Upon agreement
Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to meet their basic needs for food and mobility. For this purpose, we develop optimal process solutions that cover the entire value chain in each case. Every day, two billion people eat food produced with Buhler equipment, and one billion people ride in vehicles whose parts have been manufactured with our machines. Given this global relevance, we are in a unique position to transform global challenges into good, sustainable business activities.
In the Die Casting (DC) business area, we address all aspects of aluminum and magnesium die casting and develop high-quality die casting machines and peripheral equipment for our customers.
- Manage all administrative tasks for the Head of the Business Area DC and act as single point of contact
- Actively manage the schedule including business travel and related activities
- Screen and prioritize incoming requests and plan meetings accordingly
- Create meeting minutes in English and German
- Coordinate and manage various events and workshops inlcuding all related activities
- Provide administrative support to the DC Management Team
- Conduct various administrative tasks like document management in our Intranet (B-World), updating of lists, internal mail, office materials etc.
- Management of ad-hoc topics and projects as needed
- Commercial education
- Several years of experience in an administrative role - ideally as an assistant to business head
- Excellent English and German skills - both oral and written
- Outstanding MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business acumen and ability to navigate on top management level, ideally experience in an international group environment.
- Well-versed in organization and scheduling management
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Employer-funded pension plan, Canteen, Parking area, Good connections with public transport, Employee benefits and discounts, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Questions? We're happy to help!