Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 230 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,400 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Cilag GmbH International is an International Sourcing Center of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Switzerland. Over the past two decades, several business units have been established within the legal entity of Cilag GmbH International, creating a diverse, international organization.
As a HR Assistant you will be responsible for execution of various tasks in HR area, especially employee data management in Workday and other HR systems connected to employee life cycle management.
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
- Receive, maintain and process cases for wet signature
- Monitor and prioritize the workload based on important deadlines
- Identify if the case will need immediate action and/or require escalation and escalate the challenges to the team lead if needed
- Organize, compile, update employee personnel records and documentation
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies in the physical archive)
- Manage and update HR databases and HR related systems
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork and captures e-signatures and wet signatures
- Coordinate and dispatch wet signed documents with signers and recipients
- Take care of document return, retrieve, scan, file and archive returned documents
- Follow up and remind employees to send the signed employment documents back
- Coordinate with receptions and other teams/partners
- Support HR related project activities with administrative tasks based on current need
- Participate on daily huddles and related meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Education in HR is advantageous
- Swiss-related HR experience is a plus
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Salesforce and/or Workday knowledge advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
- Continuous learning mindset - always curious, learn from mistakes, be open minded and willing to learn with others and willing to share knowledge
- Great work ethics - be reliable, meet deadlines, deliver the results, be open to receive feedback
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrates customer orientation and customer service skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and Flexibility
- Fluent in English, German preferred, French a plus
This role based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited until end of November 2022, with the option for extension. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!