Alpiq Holding Ltd. is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten.
Participation Manager (f/d/m), 80-100%
This is a great opportunity to join Alpiq in a newly created role, which aims to streamline the management of all Alpiq participations in terms of governance, legal requirements and financial information. As the incumbent is supposed to become the central go-to person for all these matters, there's a particularly high emphasis on efficient stakeholder management across the whole organization, in Switzerland and abroad. We are open to diverse typse of backgrounds and a degree in law is not a must-have. Ideally, this role is based in Olten, Switzerland.
Your main responsibilities
- Elaborating and coordinating implementation of necessary enhancements of the centralized participation tool
- Ensuring that all information in the centralized participation tool is accurate and up-to-date
- Building and maintaining the international network of participation owners
- For Alpiq Holding AG and selected Swiss Sub-Holding Companies, ensuring that the data in the Commercial Register is up-to-date regarding Board Members and Signing Authorities
- Contributing and supporting BoD/EB Office for execution of BoD meetings and General Assemblies
- Coordinating activities with Legal & Compliance as well as the participation owners in Switzerland and abroad
- Higher relevant commercial or legal education
- 5-10 years of relevant experience, e.g. in a paralegal or company secretary function
- High attention to detail, reliability and organization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic team player
- Fluency in English required, good level in German and French