Advise our clients in this transformative phase of the financial industry and lead complex strategic projects confidently to success.
Start date: As soon as possible or by agreement
FS Business Consulting – Exp. Consultant Finance Transformation
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support large-scale finance & accounting transformation engagements, from finance strategy and target operating model development through finance technology modernization and deployment
- Perform benchmarking analysis, business case & roadmap development including functional process modeling, technology architecture design, governance structure & reporting design, organizational structure & service delivery design
- Support clients in determining how to steer their financial and non-financial performance, including KPI definitions, the design of the corresponding data model, and the design of processes for planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting and analytics
- Involvement in finance technology-enabled modernization programmes to drive the finance modernization agenda, including multi-year programmes related to General Ledger and Reporting platform implementations, for example, using the latest SAP and Oracle product suites
- Work in multidisciplinary teams in a global environment
- Show entrepreneurial mindset and develop new business ideas
- Put your talents to use and drive innovation
- Develop team members
This is what makes you successful
- Master's degree and strong academic record in Finance, Economics, Banking, Engineering or Informatics
- At least 2-5 years of banking industry and consulting experience, good understanding of finance operating models, processes and platforms/systems.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of technology-related modernization. Experience with regards to business analysis/requirements gathering, implementation and testing activities related to finance general ledger and reporting platform implementations
- Good understanding of industry trends & challenges (e.g. finance digitalization)
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in German and English is a mandatory requirement
KPMG as an employer
Our Financial Services Business Consulting team advises clients on strategic initiatives and has a strong track record with regards to the transformation of the bank's business and operating models. As of today, the team is helping both, large and mid-size banks on their challenging journey and covers business, technical and regulatory aspects. We follow a multidisciplinary approach and collaborate with the KPMG network to serve our banks globally.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 29 85