Sunrise UPC LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Global
, is the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland. Sunrise UPC offers industry leading mobile, Internet, TV and fixed network services for private and business customers. With its leading hybrid fiber network including one of the world's best mobile networks, Sunrise UPC provides giga speeds to more than 90% of Swiss households and is on its way to becoming a national champion.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participation in the definition of the Content Strategy in alignment with all digital channels and creative teams, and execution of it with focus on customers' needs
- Own the definition and execution of rich content experiences, such as landing pages, FAQs with strong focus on customer centricity
- Monitoring, editing, and testing live content including text, photos, visuals and videos
- Collaboration with stakeholders in different business units and integration of feedback from varying perspectives with the focus to create a cohesive, user-focused end product
- Manage precise and timely communication of issues and their resolution across the organization and with vendors
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting bugs and enhancement requests
- Close cooperation with visual designers, usability experts and developers within and outside the team
What we look for in an applicant:
- Passion for storytelling & writing with experience in digital content creation/content management
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, preferably AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and Storyblok
- Experience in dealing with agile work methodology (e.g. SAFE model)
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking with high focus on quality
- Experience in Usability, A/B Testing, Prototyping and graphical design
- Knowledge of web analytics and social/digital communication tools
- Hands-on approach, digital at heart, entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to juggle moving priorities to ensure project success
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Exceptional soft skills are a must - including the ability to speak to both technical and business concerns
- Native German speaker
- Written and verbal skills in English, French- or Italian languages would be a plus
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.