Asker Healthcare Group acquires leading medical consumables, devices and equipment companies.
The group consists of more than 30 companies in 14 countries that help healthcare providers and patients improve patient outcomes, lower the total cost of care and ensure a fair as well as sustainable value chain. Asker Healthcare Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
In Switzerland, a young and dynamic team is busy building up Asker Switzerland. For this purpose we are looking for an
to support the superordinate development in the finance and controlling department. This newly created and expandable position suits a person who is flexible and enthusiastic to grow further in cooperation with the group companies.
Your main tasks:
- Support and collaboration in monthly closings
- Reporting to the group
- Interface between group companies and group
- Support of the companies in the introduction of new F & C processes (e.g. budget)
- Collaboration in M & A projects (optional)
- Education in the field of finance and controlling (professional certificate, fiduciary)
- fluent in English written and spoken, skilled in German
- ideally you have gathered experience in a corporate environment
- Proficient handling of Excel
- Willingness to travel within the group subsidiaries
- Good analytical skills and a strong affinity for numbers
- Service-oriented and resilient personality
- High level of initiative
- Interesting and varied work in a growing international healthcare group
- development and design opportunities
- the main finance location is in the Bern region (Belp) - but your work location is flexible besides home office we offer attractive workplaces in Belp, St. Gallen, Basel and Zug
Interested? We are, too!
A young and motivated team is looking forward to your application to: Write an email.
For further information please contact: