Are you passionate about delivering new investment solutions and working in a project-oriented setup? Do you have the will to persevere, a precise way of working and the ability to work independently?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver client-centric and investment-led solutions to our Wealth Management Clients. We are looking for a Project Specialist in Investment Product Management to join Vontobel's Wealth Management Client Unit for a period of 12 months with potential for contract renewal. Within our team, you will get full ownership and the possibility to work with stakeholders across the Vontobel organization.
- As a project specialist you will be fully involved in the project and the integration of a new Wealth Management Unit with US focus
- This position offers the unique opportunity to work independently in a small team, the chance to interact with stakeholders across the firm and to implement a project with bank-wide implications.
- As part of the team, you are responsible to keep track of project progress, drive investment distribution related deliverables, analyze business-relevant opportunities, and prepare presentations for senior management
- You will support senior management in all project-related matters relating to Sales, Investment Offering and Investment Distribution
- University or University of Applies Sciences degree in Business, Economics, Banking or similar
- First work experience ideally in banking or financial industry
- First experience in project management, ideally related to banking, strategy, investment products or sales
- Ability to grasp complex business problems quickly with exceptional problem-solving willingness and analytical skills
- Very strong English language skills
- Independent, efficient, accurate, focused, and careful working method
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Openness for working with different teams and stakeholders across the organization
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.