Introduction de la société
OMEGA is a prestigious global brand with more than 170 years of commitment to quality, precision and innovation. Our watches are among the world's finest, defined by industry-leading technology and timeless aesthetic appeal.
In our long history, we've set precision records, defined sports timing and remained at fine watchmaking's cutting edge.
As an international brand, we are always interested in meeting future colleagues who are prepared to contribute their talents, ambitions and inspiration to our teams on practically every continent.
Description du poste
- Coordination of the implementation and execution of the Swatch Group Information Security policies
- Coordinates the compliance of all national and multinational compliance requirements related to Information Security
- Establishes and tracks the progress of action plans to close gaps against Swatch Group lnformation Security policies, external regulations and lnformation Security audit findings
- Establishes and maintains the lnformation Security risks while gaps and improvement areas are identified and tracked to further mitigate the risks
- Employee training and awareness on Information Security related topics on a regular basis
- Provides advice and support to the business and IT units for the design, implementation and execution of lnformation Security controls
- Proactive reporting to the Swatch Group Information Security department
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field
- Minimum 3 years' work experience in an information security role
- CISSP, CISM and/or CISA certification as advantage
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks (e.g. ISO/IEC 2700x, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures
- Fluent in English and French (both spoken and written)
Lieu de travail
Personne de contact