Eclipse Hotels Group is an international family owned hotel group who are headquartered in West London. Our company's current portfolio includes brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and EasyHotel, located across the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Hotel Sales Manager at our Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport. You will have the opportunity to join a developing employer who has the passion and drive to deliver first class service and a quality employee experience.
As our Hotel Sales Manager you'll develop and set revenue sales and marketing strategies for the hotel to ensure plans are implemented, results are monitored, and sales goals are achieved. Regularly sell our hotel rooms, meeting rooms, and food and beverage through direct client contacts.
Join us and enjoy our excellent benefits such as:
- Discounted Hotel Rooms at 5000+ IHG Hotels worldwide. With 50% off Food and Beverage Services
- Employee Assistance and Welfare Program
- Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Cashback and discounts on the leading high street retailers
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Potential Share of Service Charge
- Excellent Training & Development
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the preparation of our hotels annual departmental operating budget, our hotels marketing plan, business plan, and financial plans.
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or additional business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/event services.
- Schedule meetings and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the hotel and prospective clients.
- Achieve all your budgeted revenues and personal sales goals to maximise profitability.
How will you achieve this?
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It's what connects every Team Member throughout our brand of hotels. Each hotel delivers True Hospitality in their own way, making them unique. At the heart of it is our key core service skills.
- True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests
- True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay
- True Listening:focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
- True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner
- It would be great if you have at 2 years' experience as a Sales Manager within in a branded hotel environment.
- Proven experience with regards to sales & negotiation skills. This should come as a second nature to you, enabling you to get the best deals possible for our hotels.
- Proactive, composed, enthusiastic, approachable, able to build strong rapport with guests and managers, and able to motivate your team under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects; good organisational and administrative skills with an eye for detail; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point presentations;
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and bank holidays;
- It'll be an advantage to have driving licence and is willing to travel to different hotel sites occasionally (including overnight stay when needed);