Are you a Delivery Manager looking for a new challenge? For our client, a leading global bank in Zurich, we are looking for you to be part of the Platform Management Team within International Trading Solutions.
The role itself will be part of the team that is defining the product strategy for the business and coordinating the technology related efforts to deliver it.
Delivery Manager within Platform Management
- Business application ownership and management of book of work for certain front-to-back processes and applications
- Business architecture, process and requirements design and definition as product subject matter expert in FX and Structured Products
- Product responsibility (IT team to deliver product, deliver manager to oversee and steer direction)
- Close collaboration with IT as product owner in an agile working framework
- Provide transparent, timely and accurate information to senior stakeholders and peers
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Advanced knowledge of and working experience with FX and Structured products and business processes
- Experience with business functional architecture and/or business analysis
- Ability to work independently and with a sense of ownership
- A strategic mindset combined with the drive to execute
- Experience and talent to manage senior stakeholders (excellent communication skills) in a challenging environment
- Fluency in English
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience defining business strategy and functional architecture design
- Significant degree of experience on IT and knowledge of technology infrastructure supporting the FX and Structure products as well as front-end GUI related technologies. This role is not IT but past experience and knowledge of IT is desired.
- A proven delivery track record (timeframes and deliverables) in an accountable position (responsible for delivery), collaborating with IT
- JIRA and Confluence knowledge
- Fluency in German
- Already located in Switzerland
Rate: CHF 850 - 900/day (all-inclusive)
Contract Duration: 12 months
Are you interested and available? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email at Larissa.Daenzer@thestamfordgroup.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
trading, platform management, delivery management, business application, business architecture, FX, structured products, business analysis
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter has grown to become a preeminent global provider of top talent to businesses requiring highly specialised professionals focusing on Accounting & Finance, Change & Transformation, Compliance, Management Consulting, Operations and Risk & Regulation. Aston Carters global reach extends to 16 countries across Europe, Asia and North America each with a firm focus on the core values that made Aston Carter the company it is today: Commitment, Character & Trust, Relationships, and A Passion for Excellence.