Janssen Cilag AG, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Group since 1959, is the centre for launching and boosting growth, produces high-quality pharmaceutical substances and products, from which patients benefit all over the world.
At our company, everyone is supported to make a difference in people's lives and to push the boundaries of what science and innovation can achieve. Together with our more than 1,200 colleagues in Switzerland, all with a heart for the patient, we strive for a future in which disease is a thing of the past. Passionate about our mission? Join our team. Make your mark.
Our Credo is our decision-making compass. Put simply, Our Credo guides us to put the needs those we serve: our patients, doctors and nurses, our employees, our communities and our partners.
In the position of Senior Manager Planning Parenteral, working closely with Site Planning functions, you are responsible to lead a team of planners, responsible for plant planning activities of the Fill-Finish parenteral business unit, in working with the planners and the schedulers to create a realistic plan for a reliable product supply for clinical and commercial programs.
Senior Manager BU Planning (f/m/d), Location Schaffhausen, Ref.:2105961599W, 100% Pensum
In this key leadership position, working within the site structure to meet the operational and supply requirements, you will be leading the team with an E2E Supply Chain demeanor, to proactively address sophisticated trade-offs between results-oriented priorities to successful allocated materials and production capacity to meet demand and new product introductions. You will partner actively with internal and external partners to deliver our promise to our customers.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Be accountable for the team results and objectives: set an executable plan for production, on time availability of finished products towards customers and on time availability of raw materials & packaging materials for production.
- Create and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow the plant to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements. Proactively identify constraints or potential issues and develop options for resolution.
- Drive Raw Materials and Work In Process, Inventory Planning and ensure best use of plant capacity to optimize investment and meet demand and inventory goals.
- Develop annual business plan and quarterly updates for departmental expenses as well as production plans for manufacturing sites that meet demand and inventory expectations. Ensure business plan attainment.
- Be accountable for the further development of the capabilities of his/her people. Ensure recruitment, development and retention of high performing associates, including cross platform, cross sector and cross functional group career paths in order to develop global leadership. Develop and maintain objectives, development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for all associates.
- Lead the Short-Term Exception Management (STEM) process
- Prepare & Organize the site Supply Review Meetings (SRM).
- Support the S&OP process by ensuring the site adheres to the Monthly Planning Process and provides input into the platform reviews.
- Ensure accuracy of the planning parameters within relevant systems.
- c-GMP responsibilities: actively deploy the company’s compliance strategy within the planning group and monitor the adherence.
- SHE responsibilities: actively deploy the company’s prevention strategy, the Safe Behavior program, prevention share, etc and ensure the adherence of the planning team to it.
- Drive continuous improvement to improve planning processes within the plant and partner with manufacturing /master Data to help identify and drive improvements on delivery, cost, and reliability.
- DC, Stockouts, MPC Adherence, Material Availability KPI
- Departmental budget
- People development
- This leader will work closely with various internal and external eg. (platform, enterprise Center Of Excellence) stakeholders.
- JSC-Internal: End-to-End-planners, master data team, plant business unit leaders, finance, procurement Quality, External Manufacturing team, Value Stream Leaders.
- Overall accountability for the execution of the production planning, scheduling and pro-active & balanced communication of issues (70%).
- Development of people and organization (30%).
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- You acquired a Master’s degree, MBA or advanced studies, and have a strong interest in Operations & Supply Chain. Preferred fields of study are Engineering or Science, although the role is open to any motivated professional.
- You have an innate aim to make the difference and achieve results. Thanks to your analytical skills you tackle issues and evolving business needs.
- We expect decisiveness, brainpower and aim to deal with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passionate about bringing innovative ideas, products and services to life and advancing the health and well-being of people around the world.
- Able to work in a team and independently with focus on open, clear and collaborative relationships, aligned on common goals
- You interact and collaborate with team and partners, respectfully and adaptable yet with strong point of view, being a coach and a secure base for your team members.
- Communicate clearly, influence a broad variety of business leaders, both internally and externally and of varying levels from functional personnel to senior leaders of companies
- We require that you understand, speak and write in English in a fluent way. Speaking German is a plus in your application.
- Grow in a multifaceted environment, while recommending and implementing process improvements and balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behaviour consistent with Our Credo.