Senior DevOps Engineer
As a leading payment cards company, Viseca offers to its customers any kind of customized products and services for cashless payments.
In Viseca we firmly believe that paying must be easy, secure and convenient. We are constantly working on innovative, digital solutions and services for the cashless future. This allows our customer banks to focus on their core business and it gives end customers complete control of their finances anytime anywhere.
Would you like to be a pioneer in digital transformation and take the next step in your career? To strengthen our dynamic team in the IT Development Operations area, based in Bedano (near Lugano), we are looking for a multi-year experienced and motivated personality - to start immediately or as agreed.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the secure software development life cycle (SSDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
In this role you will work in a passionate DevOps team to design, develop and maintain software based on .Net and Kubernetes.
Requirements and skills
- Proven multi-year experience in .NET Development
- Kubernetes (CKAD or similar experience)
- CI/CD tools (Jira, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Maven, Nuget)
- Docker and Application Containerization
- Cloud Native Adoption Principles & Patterns
- Distributed Architectures Design and tools
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Good communication skills in Italian or English (knowledge of German is a considerable plus)
- Ideally you also have knowledge in NoSql Applications (Couchbase) and experience in Java development
You should be able to write functional codes with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, K8s and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you.
At Viseca you will work in a dynamic and creative environment with good development opportunities. We maintain an open and uncomplicated culture and offer our employees extensive decision-making powers in addition to a thorough introduction, home office possibility, attractive employment conditions and innovative fringe benefits.
Viseca Payment Services SA, Maria Teresa Ebers, HR Management, Via Argine 5, 6930 Bedano.
Take part in our success story and apply online with your complete application documents.
Hagenholzstrasse 56, 8050 Zürich, CH