Intamin is a world-leading manufacturer of amusement and theme park attractions with a proud history built since 1967. Our product portfolio boasts the widest range of rides in our industry. We are known for roller coasters, water and freefall rides as well as observation towers, round rides and many others. Since the beginning, we have been pioneers in our industry: We have and still develop highly innovative and cutting-edge rides as well as technologies for our worldwide clients and hold countless world records for our achievements.
Every day, we work for the smile on people’s faces, the thrill and joy of their experience and to push the boundaries of what's possible between man and machine. We create, engineer, manufacture, install, test, deliver and service all systems ourselves and every person in our organization has a key role in the process. We live our strong passion: You dream it, We build it - They love it.
To strengthen our project team Water Rides in Wollerau (Switzerland), we are looking for a
Project Engineer Water Rides 100% (M/W/D)
WHAT ARE YOUR TASK IN THIS ROLE
- Overall project management
- Management of engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation deadlines
- Technical lead of design and calculation of project
- Procurement of services and materials within given budgets and cost control
- Ensure information flow with customers, internal project organisations and stakeholders
- Development of quality plans and monitoring of required quality
- Preparation of project-specific documents such as risk analysis, design verifications, manuals, etc.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- BSc or MSc degree in mechanical engineering, ideally 3-5 years of work experience
- Well-developed technical understanding and record of experience in successful project management
- Experience in negotiation on a technical and commercial level with good ability to take costs into account
- Good communication skills
- English language skills at an international business level
- Flexibility regarding working hours, deadlines and travelling
- Willingness to travel
- Pragmatic and clear minded “can do” attitude
- FL/CH/EEA/EU nationality or existing legal residence and work permit in Switzerland
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer a unique place to work in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the world. As a mid-sized, family-owned company, we offer a high degree of job responsibility with short decision-making times in a highly diverse, global, and multi-cultural environment. We provide a competitive salary and good development opportunities working with a very talented and dynamic team who have brought the company to where it is today.
We value and organize regular team events and team activities and provide an internal education program for individual development. Our working time model is a flextime working system.
Learn more about Intamin: https://www.intamin.com/company/about-us/
Learn more about our products: https://www.intamin.com/products/
YOU WANT TO GET ON THIS RIDE WITH US?
We look forward to receiving your complete and informative application including CV and letter of motivation, relevant references and the documentation on your qualifications to Klicken und Email senden