Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of our strong Key Account Management team, you are responsible to
manage and further develop your customer portfolio in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
• Manage customer relationships in the Swiss German speaking region
• Understand your customers’ needs and represent their interests within Avaloq and act
as a single point of contact between the parties
• Secure efficient client retention by increasing customer satisfaction with regards to requests, offers and SLA implementation
• Cultivate a productive customer-oriented approach with the key decision makers at the
• Act as client relationship expert who can best allocate appropriate solutions to customer requirements
• Manage and guide the customers through the implementation of a standardized
• Be responsible for escalation management
• Lead internal project teams to support customers’ needs
• Develop and implement account and business plans to reach revenue targets
• Increase customer portfolio market shares through upselling opportunities
• Excellent business acumen
• Profound knowledge of main banking processes and rules, as well as banking
• Proven work experience in the banking industry
• Thorough understanding and practical knowledge of business process and IT
outsourcing solutions in the financial industry
• Strong client relationship, negotiation and sales skills with the ability to define and
implement account plans
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Well-developed leadership potential
• Avaloq knowledge is considered as an advantage
• Flexibility to travel up to 30%
• Fluent in German and English, French or Italian are considered as assets
You are business-minded, target-driven and ambitious in your client approach and highly skilled at establishing and maintaining customer relationships. You are extroverted, still a good listener, with a positive and service-oriented attitude. You have experience in the Swiss finance industry and enjoy working independently in an international environment.