We are looking for the Global Sea Logistics Communication Manager to join our Sea Logistics team in our HQ in Schindellegi, Switzerland.
Communication at Kuehne+Nagel steers the company's reputation, by building trust among its internal and external stakeholders. In this context, the Sea Logistics Communication Manager heads the development of consistent content initiatives for the Business Unit and drives the alignment in messaging to nurture internal and external audiences with meaningful, cohesive, engaging, sustainable and curated content via the appropriate channels.
- Editorial Content:
Define annual strategic communication focus topics aligned with Global Sea Logistics Director and Corporate Communications; actively contribute to content planning in weekly Editorial Panel meetings.
- Social Media Communication:
Draft the yearly Social Media Content Plan based on Communication Focus Topics and the Social Media strategy; create, curate and review the different elements for social media posts; monitor and evaluate social media performance, aligning with the global Social Media strategy.
- Media Communication:
Manage global Business Unit media and crisis communication, executive positioning in media in alignment with Global Head of Corporate Communications; handle media release writing, approvals, distribution, and maintain relationships with journalists.
- Internal Communication:
Ensure effective communication of Business Unit strategy, key initiatives, and the Roadmap 2026 in line with corporate values; drive continuous intranet development and serve as the go-to-person for Business Unit internal announcements with global relevance.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proven expertise in developing and implementing communications strategies and campaigns, and managing multiple communications channels and formats simultaneously;
- Several years of proven expertise in a Communication Manager or comparable role within an international setting;
- Strong communication skills for articulating concept and ideas to external and internal stakeholders (management);
- Understanding of the local and regional media landscape / journalist contacts;
- High level of networking / collaborative skills, resilience, organisational awareness, political savvy, ability to foresee trends and situations developing, ability to act swiftly;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively, taking initiative in task execution and problem-solving;
- Fluency in the English language, both spoken and written, is mandatory. Additionally, good German language skills are essential for the position;
- Ability to attend annual communications meetings and willingness to travel when necessary.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne+Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT-driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world. We look forward to receiving your comprehensive online application.
With over 79.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.