Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
In this role, you will be a member of the Corporate Internal Audit team which consists of six auditors, focusing on all audit aspects of the Sonova Group. The mission is to assist the Board of Directors in the discharge of their overall oversight responsibilities. It follows the ambition to play an integral part in Sonova's talent management by helping people grow. In this position you will report directly to the Head Internal Audit & Risk and have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to Internal Audit Risk Assessment and Annual Audit Plan development
- Conduct Internal Audit assignments according to the annual audit plan and implement audit plan in group company locations as well as for process and project audits at Sonova HQ, including planning meetings, audit procedures, business review, gathering and analysing data
- Follow-up with business unit controlling on agreed actions and report overdue actions to the Management Board and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Coordinate and proactively communicate findings and observations within the Internal Audit & Risk team
- Manage and further develop Sonova Internal Audit Guest Auditor Program
- Enhance best practice sharing within the Sonova Group by maintenance of an internal knowledge and best practice library and related dissemination of information in the Group
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal audit process and audit methodology by implementation and introduction of audit tools and techniques
- University degree in business administration or equivalent; MBA in Finance & Accounting is a nice to have
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 7+ years of experience in internal audit, ideally in a Big4 or in a manufacturing and distribution business environment
- Ability to perform IA projects independently with defined knowledge, skills, and behaviors
- Ability to lead project team (approx. 1-3 auditors)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, hands-on attitude
- Excellent English skills - written and spoken; German is a nice to have
- Ability to travel world-wide of up to 50%
- Flexibility for working in a global team across time zones
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Kira Maurer, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.