Release Manager / Environment Manager with Hands-on Devops experience
Number of positions: 2
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
For our banking project we have a requirement for an expert with Release Management and Environment Management processes, especially someone who can Anchor critical release activities . Overall knowledge of “Build, Manage and Deploy” aspects of software is a must have.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure Vendor Patches are deployed on all IT, UAT and PROD environment based on installation guide and/ or working alongside Vendor team.
- Troubleshoot issues in Environment/ Vendor product, Gather logs and raise it with vendor for closure (where required).
- Deploy new changes by raising change request and Keep all environments in sync from database, server, application perspective.
- Ability to multi-task and manage ad-hoc task priority by working alongside various support teams.
- Should be proactive, dynamic and go-getter to resolve grey areas and provide resolution.
- Technical Skills:
- Hands-on with Automation and DevOps tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Alerting / Monitoring Tools
- Control-m scheduler know-how to automate scheduled jobs.
- Experience in Automating alerts for example, disk space alert.
- Good knowledge of Source code version control tools (Git, BitBucket) and branching strategies.
- Good understanding of deploying and supporting 3rd party vendor applications (SaaS) in client Data center
- Good Knowledge of Database, Agile processes and Development background preferred.
- Oracle Database as mandatory DB. Basic knowledge of PL/ SQL to create/ execute SQL queries. Procedures, views, etc.
- .NET programming will be nice to have
Please apply on the career site or send your application by email to Click to send email