Our Basel fair brings the international artworld together.
Art Basel stages the world's premier art shows for modern and contemporary works, sited in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Defined by its host city and region, each show is unique, which is reflected in its participating galleries, the artworks on display and the parallel content programming produced in collaboration with the local institutions. In addition to ambitious stands featuring leading galleries from around the globe, each show's singular exhibition sectors and artistic events spotlight the latest developments in the visual arts, offering visitors new ideas, new inspiration and new contacts in the artworld.
We seek for our office in Basel a highly motivated personality as
Associate VIP Manager
- Coordinate and manage VIP program for Art Basel in Basel as the point person from cultural institutions and private collectors in Basel
- Organize VIP events during show week that are offered to select-VIPs or international museum patron groups
- Liaise with Art Basel's Partnership team to relay and fulfill benefits for partners on the VIP side such as event guests, communicating details to rest of VIP team, and more
- Act as main point person to ensure successful Partner-related deliverables such as signage, protocol, policy review, and more
- Support Swiss VIP relations and inquiries for all Art Basel shows by working closely with VIP Representative, Switzerland
- Liaise with Art Basel's Gallery Relations team to help onboard newly joining exhibitors, and support VIP inquiries for galleries upon request
- Play an integral role in the Basel VIP team, as well as support overall global projects and initiatives as part of the larger global VIP team by participating in meetings, zoom calls, and more as a collaborative team member
- Support VIP inbox for all Art Basel shows by making VIP designations and more in CRM
- Fulfill various other tasks upon request as a team member
- Bachelor's Degree required (Arts Administration, Marketing/Communications or related field)
- Professional experience in international client management a plus
- Industry experience of a minimum of 2 years in culture, arts, fashion or luxury goods
- Experience and knowledge of CRM
- Extremely organized, multitasking, capable of handling several projects simultaneously
- Great team player
- Enjoyment working in very fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills in English are essential, German or any other languages is a plus
What to expect? Flexible working hours, a modern infrastructure, good social security, appealing benefits and a dynamic environment. You will find more information on the MCH Group here.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Julie Mackerer, Talent Acquisition Manager: Click to send email. Please upload your application through this page. Applications by e-mail won't be taken in consideration. Thank you very much.