Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Marketing team at its Headquarters in Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION DESIGNER 100%
As a Digital Communication Designer, you will be part of the Creative Team and responsible for Swatch's online artworks. You will be working on a wide variety of projects, while being responsible for creating web visuals, and providing thought-leadership on best design practices and next-generation digital trends. Key responsibilities and main tasks are:
- Create visual concepts for Swatch brand campaigns, launches or events,
- Develop various artworks for inside the Marketing Department,
- Design and adapt assets for websites, social media, newsletters and media planning: Static and animated/motion graphics, standard display ads, homepage takeovers, and other assorted online advertising media units, etc.
- Collaborate with Communication and Digital Design Team Leaders on brainstorming concepts,
- Design specific and dedicated landing pages,
- Coordinate any creative or design project with internal and external resources,
- Support local markets in all their creative needs,
- Find solutions and creatively adapt existing communication material,
- Design mobile applications interface,
- Create content for both paid and organic marketing campaigns across digital channels.
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to creative and innovative online advertising,
- Good photo-retouching skills,
- Ability to work well in extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around,
- Ability to handle multiple projects involving coordination with various departments both internally and externally.
Besides your fun, positive and over creative personality, you bring a degree in Visual Communication (Graphic Design / Web Design) and min 2 years' experience in a similar position. Strong team player with excellent organizational skills, you possess good understanding of Online Retail and the different fields of Online Marketing.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English (Mandatory), German and/or French.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne