JOIN OUR TEAM
Reliable, precise, innovative: Certina has dedicated over 130 years to the fine art of Swiss watchmaking. We prioritise high-quality workmanship, modern technology and true sporting spirit. And we don't just mean top athletic performances. It's about reliability, sustainability and being open to new things.
In order to ensure that all Certina timepieces meet these various standards, they must adhere to strict quality criteria. These criteria are reflected in the uncompromising robust "Double Security" DS Concept as well as in the "Swiss Made" mark of origin and quality label which characterizes all the timepieces in the collection.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer & Visual Content Specialist to join our international Marketing team. In this position you will be responsible to create all creative and graphic content for the brand from advertising material, video to photo with the help of external parties and agencies. Moreover, this position collaborates in the development of the company's websites.
Graphic & Content Creation
- Take ownership of creative concepts buildings for brand initiatives around new product launches, movie, pictures and graphic advertising material.
- Briefing of external agencies for all lifestyle photo and video shootings of the brand.
- Take responsibility for the brand's Corporate Identity & Guidelines
- Production of various graphic assets (print or digital).
- Creation of content for internal presentations (internal shooting & small video editing).
- Collaborate closely with social media & Digital Coordinator to set a coherent visual tone on all social media platforms.
- In collaboration with the E-commerce & Digital Manager and social media & Digital Coordinator, propose designs as functional prototypes for e-commerce and brand platforms.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with designers, content producers, web developers, the marketing team and external agencies.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication (HES)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in graphic design and project management in an agency or international company
- Knowledge of the watch or luxury industry is a plus
- Creativity, flexibility and proactiveness
- Team player
- Autonomous, rigorous, and meticulous
- Organizational skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Microsoft tools and good knowledges of UX/UI Design tools
At Certina, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a strong commitment and a curious spirit. Successful members of our organization have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They develop and implement bold initiatives and work equally as team players and independent decision makers. This role will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
Proficient in English as well as good knowledge of French (written and spoken)