Scenic Group is a global business with over 37 years’ experience in luxury escorted tours and cruises, consisting of two exciting brands which continue to grow at a phenomenal rate – Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours, and Emerald Cruises.
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours is a global cruise expert, offering truly all-inclusive luxury cruises across Europe and Southeast Asia’s rivers, as well as the world’s oceans aboard Scenic Eclipse Fleet.
Emerald Cruises is an award-winning cruise line, offering premium river cruises through-out Europe and Southeast Asia, and luxury yacht cruising through the Mediterranean, the Adriatic, the Caribbean and the Seychelles.
To drive the group’s ambitious growth plans, especially in the EMEA market, we are now looking for a
CRM & Direct Sales Executive, 80% - 100%, based in Zug
The role will involve utilising in-house and third-party platforms to manage the day-to-day touch points and communications of our customers, including the implementation of new CRM programs and email campaigns. The role requires a pro-active individual able to work collaboratively with wider marketing teams to ensure business targets are reached. You’ll manage analytics on all campaigns producing regular reports and be comfortable interpreting large amounts of data. There’s also a creative element to the role, with freedom for content creation, copywriting and contributing to new customer journeys, as well as liaising with stakeholders, both internally, externally and on a global level. Strong communication skills are a must with previous experience using ESP’s, Chamaileon and Google Analytics desirable.
- Supporting the execution of the multi-channel CRM & Direct Sales strategy across all brands.
- Develop an understanding of customer life cycles and loyalty database.
- End-to-end management of all email communications - from content brief, email build including content creation, execution and reporting.
- Liaise with Brand and Studio stakeholders to produce targeted, high quality, on brand email communications.
- Updating, maintaining, and improving in-house CRM systems and programs.
- Working with external suppliers and agencies to improve the quality of our leads and segmentation.
- Research, develop and implement new CRM & Direct Sales projects driving KPI’s, increasing web traffic and improving online conversion.
- Use of Analytics to monitor performance and produce weekly, monthly and annual reports.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Commercial or/and tourism education
- Strong understanding of database marketing principles and CRM, online/offline marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience and understanding of CRM platforms, ESP’s and mass mailing tools.
- An analytical drive - confidence working with and interpreting large amounts of data for analysis.
- A creative flare and an ability write content.
- A proactive mindset with a passion for new ideas and an eagerness to learn.
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Excellent English and German are a must (Other Languages are a plus)
- Prior use or understanding of Acoustic Campaign & Google Analytics would be a plus.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Qualified support and introduction to the world of cruises and tourism
Attracted? We look forward to your full application. Follow the link to our recruitment site http://scenicglobal.applytojob.com to apply online (we do not accept any agency resumes for this position).
Scenic Tours Europe AG, Dammstrasse 21, PO Box 7743, CH - 6302 Zug