Junior Portfolio Manager Operations (Ref. 2456)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Junior Portfolio Manager at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are a versatile individual who is seeking to be part of and grow within the operational excellence in Global DPM and provide service to and connect with various stakeholders worldwide.
- Operational implementation of our sustainable discretionary private banking mandates worldwide
- Implement and execute centralized trades for mandates and investment funds
- Create and maintain building blocks and model portfolios which are required for all mandates including premium offerings
- Contribute to international roll-out, centralization of tasks incl. future onboarding of new businesses
- Support team leaders and fund managers in their management role
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration or completed apprenticeship or similar banking education
- 1-3 years of experience in financial services or investment management
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; knowledge in Avaloq is an advantage
- Ability to weight problems and set priorities as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to work exactly, efficiently and independently
- Fluency in German and English; fluency in French is a plus
Agencies, please note that only direct applications will be considered.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.