Do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment in the pharma/chemistry industry?
For one of our client, located near Monthey, we are looking for a Head of Environment, Health and Safety.
You will lead the operational Environment, Health & Safety department of 14 persons and ensure operational EHS compliance with all Swiss legislative & our client Internal Standards.
Your responsibilities: - Engage and steadily work with all management functions in the site including the site management team, production buildings, and infrastructure teams to drive EHS ownership.
- Stimulate commitment with a roadmap and aligned key performance indicators.
- Lead a team of experts in Occupational Safety, Fire Brigade, Process Safety & Industrial Hygiene, Environment to enhance service to stakeholders, reflecting the requirements of widely differing operations, maintenance, engineering, logistics, laboratories, etc.
- Drive implementation of key EHS projects such as Ground Remediation, Air emission reduction, Sewer pipes renovation, Fire protection, Water supply...
- Manage operations of all facets of environmental site facilities (incinerators, Waste Water Treatment Plant and Waste treatment).
- Network easily with internal and external stakeholders
Your profile: - You have a master engineering degree and have more than 10 years of experience in an international chemistry industry. - You should have experience in chemical operations with all facets of Production, Laboratories and Supply Chain. - You have experience in a similar job with the different parts: environment, health and safety. - Leadership and team-orientation are key for us as well as innovation, agility and service orientation. - You speak very good French and English
Offer: You will be part of the board members in a dynamic environment. It is a permanent contract.