At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- You are responsible for the consistent implementation of our styleguide across all packaging and product markings
- You own the packaging (products and sets) and product marking Master templates creation according to brand styleguide across all Product Areas
- You ensure a consistent and consequent implementation of brand styleguide on packaging and product design of all Product Areas
- You ensure a smooth process and alignment across Product Areas and stakeholder management
- You are responsible for full project management incl. timeline, budget
- You provide input to further Brand guidelines development
- Completed degree, ideally in the areas of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing
- Professional experience in packaging artwork creation, branding and styleguide implementation
- Team player with excellent networking and communication capabilities; strong presentation skills
- International, multi-cultural mindset
- Analytical mindset and strong user-centred approach
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- UX and Agile working methods