Alpiq Holding Ltd. is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten.
The Head Key Initiatives is responsible for driving the transformation of the IT organization into a state-of-the-art agile setup along value streams (e.g., SAFe). While the responsibility for the day-to-day decision within specific departments lies with the respective heads, the Head Key Initiatives ensures that the job is actually done. The function acts as the face of the transformation, sets the tone, spurs enthusiasm and challenges current wisdom. To excel at this role, we are looking for a leader with outstanding interpersonal and emotional skills to drive the change needed for the overall IT transformation. The role reports directly to Alpiq's CTTO/CIO.
Your main responsibilities
- Ensure that the entire transformation to the "New IT" is successful on the organizational, processual and cultural/team levels
- Drive the agile transformation of the IT organization along value streams (within IT but also ensuring the appropriate interfaces with business)
- Bring forward the involvement of country IT in the overarching IT processes (e.g., enterprise architecture) as well as harmonization of the service portfolio where appropriate
- Drive and successfully deliver transformation initaitives
- Work in close alignment and cooperation with other leadership roles within IT to ensure that the required changes are implemented
- Closely interact and alignwith business stakeholders to ensure that the management on the business side is fully on-board and backing the transformation in challenging situations
- Expertise in organizational transformations (incl. strategy and operations)
- Min. 5 years of leadership experiencewith successful projects in IT transformation
- Experience with achieving closer collaboration between group/corporate IT and dedicated country ITs
- Experience insetup and introduction of agile ways of working on strategic, tactical and operational levels
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of proven and innovative concepts and methods in the context of digital transformation and change management, e.g. agile change management
- Outstanding communication skills and negotiation skills with engaging manner to drive transformation and convince top management
- Excellent analytical and structuring skills, as well as conceptual thinking
- High interpersonal and emotional skills, complemented by a confident and professional approach at all times
- Implementation- and goal-oriented mindset
No Agencies Please! Candidates to please apply directly, thank you!