The COMET Group is a global leader in providing high-quality components, systems and services that optimize its customers' products and processes in the fields of X-ray-, vacuum- and radio frequency technology.
In this position you are responsible for order processing and follow up for the Flamatt location as well as project support and management for Comet globally.
Due to a vacancy opening up within our team, we are looking for a goal- and team-oriented personality at our location in Flamatt as a
Your main tasks include the following activities:
• Request supplier quotations and negotiate terms
• Order entry, order processing and follow up
• Manage suppliers as well as related database
• Support or manage global strategic purchasing projects
• Contact person for all internal inquires
• Support data and process development
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following with you:
• SAP knowledge
• University degree or equivalent
• 2 – 5 years of experience in purchasing
• Fluent German and English is mandatory
• Enjoy working and communication with internal/external partners on a global level
Why join us?
• Work for a successful Swiss company that is growing globally, where you will lead and challenging projects with a high level of responsibility
• Collaborate with diverse and international colleagues from all around the world
• Attractive opportunities for training and career development, as well as flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in broadening your professional horizons, we look forward to receiving your complete online application incl. a cover letter, CV as well as certificates/references and diplomas. Please note that incompletely submitted applications will not be considered. We thank you for your understanding.