Do you want to take ownership of Liquidity Risk reporting? Turn regulatory reports into actionable insights?
As a member of the Risk Measurement & Analytics team you will be in charge of Liquidity Risk reporting and other regulatory reports such as capital adequacy, IRRBB or LER. You will own the reporting process end-to-end, i.e. from the interpretation of the relevant regulation all the way to the timely submission. Together with your peers both within the team and from business you will make sure that those reports are more than just a tick-the-box exercise but allow us to steer our business.
- Be the subject matter expert for Liquidity Risk
- Act as a sparring partner for business as well as within the risk department
- Compile and/or coordinate further regulatory reports such as Capital Adequacy, IRRBB or LER
- Further development of reporting methods, tools and structures
- Project work related to risk measurement and methodology
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or related field with very strong quantitative background
- Alternatively, a university degree in science (e.g. math, physics, quantitative finance, engineering) paired with relevant work experience in the financial industry
- In depth know-how and experience with Liquidity Risk
- Ideally experience with other regulatory risk reporting such as Capital Adequacy, IRRBB or LER
- Good programming skills (particularly Python, PL/SQL)
- A flair for streamlined and automated processes
- Good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Curious and challenge the status quo
- Passionate about financial markets
- A good fit for our diverse Risk Measurement & Analytics team
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.