Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has 33,500 employees in 104 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories.
Exciting Challenges :
- Take charge of our suite of content management tools, ensuring optimal setup, performance, and user adoption.
- Support our Content Factory team by understanding their content creation requirements and distribution needs.
- Train and support users, ensuring best practices in all systems.
- Identify opportunities for automation and efficiency improvement, in content production, across Sika countries.
- Evaluate new features, updates, and integrations to ensure we’re maximizing the potential of our technology stack.
We Need Your Skills :
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
- 2-3+ years of professional experience in marketing or technology, including solution deployment.
- Experience with content creation operations and marketing technologies.
- Experience in digital asset management.
- Interest in emerging generative AI tools that can support content creation.
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong team player with good presentation skills and a hands-on attitude.
- Fluent in English.
Building Trust Every Day :
- Trust is the foundation of everything we do at Sika: we trust in the competence and capabilities of all our employees – every day.
- Built on a foundation of pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit, Sika empowers its people to propose and develop new ideas.
- For such a large company, we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision-making processes and decentralized organizational units.