The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands: L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
L'OCCITANE Group's mission is to "empower entrepreneurs and communities to cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature". L'OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people & the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles and labour protection. All employees at L'OCCITANE must therefore implement the company's mission and integrate the social, environmental, economic and legal effects of their actions in their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at L'OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature, caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees.
CONTEXT & MISSION:
We are looking for a highly motivated Visual Merchandising Creative Designer Travel Retail EMEAA to join our Concept and Visual Merchandising Travel Retail team ! In this role, you will be developing the Travel Retail permanent animation tools and catalogue as well as the Animations & Events for the L'OCCITANE Group.
The position is based in Plan-Les-Ouates (near Geneva) and reports to the Head of Store Concept and Visual Merchandising Travel Retail.
1 - STORE ANIMATIONS & EVENTS
- Drive the execution and merchandising of events and HPP/SPP with the Travel Retail Brand Teams or external agencies, from design to technical input, production, installation, report and record ;
- Ensure that visual merchandising hardware and collateral are available and delivered on time ;
- Adapt designs given by central to better meet our regions assortment and furniture ;
- Propose any idea contribution to enhance the brand on the point of sales.
2 - MERCHANDISING EXCELLENCE
- Design of Travel Retail semi-personalized spaces and associated guidelines for the new brands, giving technical recommendations ;
- Organize and develop all in-store soft visual merchandising materials to enhance point of sales retail excellence consistenly ;
- Manage the Travel Retail visual charters and point of sales materials catalogs ;
- Production of visual printing artworks for the visual merchandising charters and brand events ;
- Prepare in and out planograms of main configurations in line with category management strategy ;
- Work with Brand Team to prepare planograms by furniture and determine assortments based on configurations & PAX for all new installations ;
- Update general visual merchandising planogram books guidelines to share with field teams ;
- Create impactful and attractive on counter maximization guidelines for Brand Teams & Travel Retail Brand managers to better highlight novelties at point of sales.
3 - BUSINESS SUPPORT
- Support team in looking for innovative and additional opportunities on the different brands with visual presentations & renders ;
- Support preparations for internal stakeholders events, Cannes TFWA : ensure Brand experiences are adapted to Travel Retail environment and well showcased ;
- Foster cooperation with Global Brand Teams to accelerate the Brand building exercise in the region and maximize omni-channel synergies.
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Graduated from a Visual Merchandising, Marketing or Business degree ;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in the Travel Retail industry ;
- Fluent in English, Spanish can be a plus ;
- Excellent knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or other equivalent design software, to bring your creative ideas to life ;
- Capacity to analyze and react quickly ;
- Passionate and excellent attention to details ;
- Hard worker, rigourous and multitasker with strong organization skills ;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working for a unique company, strongly committed towards the planet and the people (B Corp certification)
- Working with passionate colleagues coming from all over the world
- A unique culture centered around entrepreneurship, where everyone is expected to collaborate, experiment & move fast
- Internal mobility opportunities
- Monthly allocation & discount for store products
- Attractive Social Insurances coverage
- 5 weeks annual leaves & 3 extra-days offered as public holidays
- Flexible and Hybride Work arrangement
- Attractive Parental Leave Policy
- Public Transport allowance
STARTING DATE: ASAP
We are looking forward to receiving your application with your portfolio !