We are looking for an experienced C# Developer for one of our main financial clients in Zurich.
They require someone who can pick up all tasks related to the entire lifecycle of product development. You will be in contact with different stakeholders and gather requirements and analysis.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing software components responsible for processing customer trades and orders, storing the data in databases, showing the data to the users with small latency and producing aggregate data reports and views
- Working with platform management and other team members on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
- Integrate newest technologies to streamline development process and to improve software performance
- Actively participate in the design and technology review of the software components developed in the team
- Contribute to continuous integration testing and related documentation updates
- Provide support for the existing systems where required
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Solid C# programming skills and knowledge of .Net Framework
- Deep knowledge of Design Patterns and OOP
- Experience with development and testing of Web Services (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML)
- Knowledge and experience working with Relational Databases (MSSQL, Oracle) and ideally NoSQL databases
- Experience authoring automated Unit tests and Integration tests
- Experience with Microservices architecture design and deployment
- Experience working on large codebases
- Experience with Reactive Extensions or similar technologies, e.g. RxJava
- Continuous Integration
- Experience of working in a banking environment
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new opportunity, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
TEKsystems provides technology staffing and services, helping businesses deploy high-calibre IT and communications expertise under a range of delivery options including Staffing Services, Team Services, Global Services, and Workforce Management Services. Weve become a billion-dollar services company by continually building on what we do best blending superior client service with an unrivalled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Our offerings address various applications, infrastructure, and communications needs including technology deployment services, enterprise software support services, and asset management services. TEKsystems is a division of Allegis Group Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group Inc., the fourth largest staffing company in the world. Allegis Group Ltd is an Employment Business and Agency.