Tools & Technology Intern (6mths Contract)
This intern role has been created to support the Life and Health Data Management team in a number of key projects including Cloud Technology, Dev Ops and Container technology to support the analytics platform. In this role you will get the opportunity to work with the whole team and be given the opportunity to take on specific responsibilities that you will be supported in ensuring you can deliver on by the end of your internship.
About the Job:
- Setting up servers, services and applications on the cloud (prod, pre prod, staging, dev, web application deployment, monitoring, backup, etc.).
- Setting up and managing Docker repositories, images and containers in Docker / Kubernetes.
- Implementing and configuring (CI/CD) production pipelines.
- Working with deployment tools (Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or relevant experience
- Core Linux competencies. Experience in scripting in a Linux/Unix environment is a must.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in Devops
- Previous experience in configuring a full CI/CD pipeline and hands-on experience in deploying with Docker / Kubernetes and a deep understanding of them.
What can we offer you
Because this is a company where you can make a real impact, where you will quickly get to know all your colleagues, where collaboration and diversity are valued, where personal development is enabled, and where you will get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company's success.
Become part of a leading reinsurance company of over 1,000 professionals spread across 20 world locations - a company that prides itself in delivering the best possible risk solutions to its insurance clients and brokers. For more on the extensive and fascinating range of risks we protect: https://partnerre.com/risk-solutions/
Become part of a culture based on trust, initiative, responsibility, and openness. We are always looking for bright, proactive individuals to join our team!
We look forward to receiving your application.
PartnerRe is an equal opportunities employer.
Please join our company LinkedIn Page for all updates on new positions that are coming live.
Authorized PartnerRe email communications are sent only from an official @PartnerRe.com email address. In addition, PartnerRe does not request payments of money from employment candidates before or after an offer of employment is made.